|infection caused by vagainal fluids outside t body
Apr 24, 2013
I inserted finger in the vagana nd after 5 minutes i tuched my head of penis while washing. I didnt see any vagainal fluids but her vagaina was wet,,, i do not have no wounds, cuts, qqsores on my fingers nd penis as well. So is there any threat of hiv or any other STD ? There is sex involved
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I regret I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. I deal with benefits and workplace issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is A Natural Remedy For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
- Risk Of Transmission Of Herpes From A Toilet
- How Can You Tell The Difference Between Zit And Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.