Moving States and Transferring ADAP

I am considering moving states, from NY to Vermont. I can't seem to find any information on transferring ADAP. This is beginning to cause a lot of anxiety for me, any information you could give me would be wonderful, thanks.

Response from Mr. Chambers

Even though they receive at least some of their money from the federal government, each state runs their own ADAP program and sets most of the rules. When you move you will need to re-enroll in Vermont's program as a new member. Membership does not transfer among states.

Some of the confusion may be because Vermont ADAP stands for Alcohol and Drug Abuse Program.

In Vermont what we call ADAP is called VERMONT HIV/AIDS ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS. You can get the application at this site. at this site.

You can find their formulary here.

Good luck, Jacques

Additional SSDI question
Best way to secure insurance after employment