|HIV+ Risks of Multiple Myeloma
Apr 2, 2013
My father was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma and I am HIV+ for the past 16 years. Will this affect me in any way down the line? Is Multiple Myeloma hereditary and something I have to worry about with my HIV condition?
| Response from Mr. Chambers
You need to ask one of the doctors on this panel. I specialize in benefits and workplace issues and am not qualified to answer medical questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.