slip on ice, broken arm, another person's home

the letter that was sent to me from ingenix asked what the homeowners insurance is. i haven't asked them but if i do is it too late to ask if they could put in a claim for my accident on their porch? my fiance's son is married to their daughter and it's a little uncomfortable. I have already paid out some on my hospital and dr bills and it would be nice to have this taken care of as i am soon to retire and really haven't the money to spare. thanks

Response from Mr. Chambers

That would depend on how long ago it occurred and the circumstances surrounding the incident. You should discuss this with an attorney. I specialize in benefits, insurance, and workplace issues.

Worried about HIV
hiv