Mar 21, 2013
i am hiv positive and condering to work in germany. i am from other country. does germany ban hiv positive workers from different country who is hiv positive. tnx.
Response from Mr. Chambers
Germany, like most industrialized countries, offers a public health plan for everyone. They also offer private insurance but that would probably be difficult to get with HIV. I suggest to contact the German embassy about working there. I have found no indication Germany attempts to prohibit HIV+ workers moving there, and, to my understanding, they cannot prohibit people moving from one country in the EU to another in the EU.
STD Insurance ability to release records to employer
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.