Mar 18, 2013
After possible HIV exposure I had a PCR Quantitative at 14 days - Negative. At 29 days I had a Anti Hiv (60min - CIMA) - negative and a HBs AG (Rapid) result 0.21 - lab concluded negative. Due to language barrier I was unable to ask, can I draw a line in the sand and if not at what date is further testing required and what test? Tks Stuart
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry I am not qualified to answer transmission questions. I specialize in benefits and work place issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
- Vaginal Bleeding Cervical Cancer Pain Muscle Spasm
- What Do I Have If I Got Thrush On My Tongue?
- What Does Crabs Look Like The Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.