Mar 18, 2013
After possible HIV exposure I had a PCR Quantitative at 14 days - Negative. At 29 days I had a Anti Hiv (60min - CIMA) - negative and a HBs AG (Rapid) result 0.21 - lab concluded negative. Due to language barrier I was unable to ask, can I draw a line in the sand and if not at what date is further testing required and what test? Tks Stuart
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry I am not qualified to answer transmission questions. I specialize in benefits and work place issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Hiv And The Flu?
- White Blood Cells And Chlamydia
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Best Genital Wart Cream?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.