|Boxing Sparring with used gloves, HIV concern Hep C
Feb 15, 2013
The gym I train at for boxing we all share the same gloves when we spar along with head gear, my concern is if there is dry blood on the gloves can this transmitt HIV or Hep C if I get cut while sparring
Response from Mr. Chambers
I specialize in benefits and work place issues and am not qualified to answer transmission questions.
Terminated for "failing to fit in"
chances of contracting
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What Are The Stages Of Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.