|Boxing Sparring with used gloves, HIV concern Hep C
Feb 15, 2013
The gym I train at for boxing we all share the same gloves when we spar along with head gear, my concern is if there is dry blood on the gloves can this transmitt HIV or Hep C if I get cut while sparring
Response from Mr. Chambers
I specialize in benefits and work place issues and am not qualified to answer transmission questions.
Terminated for "failing to fit in"
chances of contracting
- Chance Of Transmitting Hiv From A Woman To Man
- I Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum Do I Have Hiv
- How Long Does Hiv Aids Survive On Surface?
- One Minute Unprotected Sex Chances Of Getting Hiv
- What Is The Dose Of Remeron For Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Can Atripla Cause False Positive On Drug Screen For Marijuna?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.