hiv

hi.14 months ago I have had sex with a prostitude at the age of 40 who has had lots of sex with men. she wore condom on my penis. I got obsessed. with this case specially because 1.she had been biting my shoulder during the sex.my shoulder got blue an hour later. 2.I am doubtful about the condom health . 3.after sex i was trying to take out the condom my hand got wet by the woman's fluid.I forgot to wash my hand.what if that water fluid had contact with my mouth and entered my body?because i forgot to wash my hands may it had contact with my mouth. 4.I think it is better to Consider the worst possibility. I mean that there was no condom and I have licked the pussy of that woman with HIV(however I am not sure that she was HIV or not). 5.is it possible that after 14 months i am still infected and the test got mistake?should i rely on laboratory test? I tested my blood for HIV and hepatitis and it was negative after 10 days. but I am worried about that condom and bite and woman's water fluid entrance in my mouth and body. help please. I am about to marry this week and really worried . should i rely on the negative answer after 14 months?because again the answer was negative after 14 months.(i tested once after 10 days and once after 14 months) please reply all parts. thanks. regarding my marriage all these four parts bother me a lot. please do not refer me to your archive i like to have a direct answer to get relieved. please answer to 5 questions.thanks sweet from iran(please do not refer me to archive because i need a direct talk to get relive) i am wooried that may be the test of laboratory is not true.i cannot trust anything now.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I specialize in benefits and work place issues and am not qualified to answer transmission questions.

If you have had multiple tests and they all agree, you should trust them.

Will my carrier pay?
Terminated for "failing to fit in"