vaginal fluid contact

I had sex with a prostitute, i wore 2 condoms while having sex but since i was drunk i didn't get an erection so i masturbated with the condom and after that removed the condom and masturbated again. The condom had vaginal fluids on it, which got into my hands and after that i masturbated taking off the condom, the vaginal fluids were exposed to my penis head.(I have small rashes in the lower part of penis head since childhood) what are my chances of hiv infection or any other STD? i am really worried. Please help.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I regret that I am not qualified to answer transmission questions. I specialize in benefits and workplace issues.

Possibility of HIV.....
Why am I still being forced to use mail order pharmacies?