HIV Transmission through massage

Dear Sir. I know the website says "every question cannot be answered due to load and off course your busy schedule but pl do answer me as i am VERY worried. Let me quickly share my episode and i hope i ll be replied. I request please do. I went to a massage parlour and booked for a 30 min massge. I undressed and the lady started massage of my back for about 15 min. I dont have any cut of open wound however i had few normal reddish marks like a mosqueto bite mark. the lady went to wash room before starting massage and i am quite sure her hands were normal and no wound or cut was there however i did not check anything. She massaged with baby oil and massge was gentle. after 15 min, she started on my thigh for 5 min and then masterbated me which was 2-3 min. the only thing which happened in between was that she cleaned her nose with a tissue paper as she said she is having mild flu. later on when i cum, she took few more tissue papers to clean up and i am not sure if she used the same tissue for cleaning my penis also with which she cleaned her nose. The moment i came home it just came to my mind that what if she was HIV positive. what if her finger tips or back of the nails has some small open cut or blood, what if teh nasal secretion of her nose got mixed up with semen while she cleaned me or while i ejaculated. I went into an extreme enxiety and in the process started to assume i have contracted hiv. I know myself that when ever i am extermely anxious i loose weight immediately and loose epitite also. samething happened and i lost about 2kg weight in first week or two. and the worst thing for which i am worried is the symptoms i am having. i had headack for first week and then went off for next three weeks. it reappeared on week 4 and i do feel it off an on. on 2nd week i started feeling pain (spikes- it comes and go) on my left armpit. it continued off and on for first 4 weeks but remained mild pains many times in a day. on week 4 i went to a surgical specialist and asked him to check my lymph nodes which he confirmed after detailed examination that they are normal in armpit and neck. I am not into week 9 and although the pains frequency has reduced considerably but i some time do feel spikes of pain on left mostly and sometime on right side under armpit. i have tested 12 times in last 8 weeks and all tests have come negative. 8 tests were ELISA and 4 rapid ones. last Elisa was at 54 days post experiance and last rapid was 56 days post exposure. Why i am asking now is that at week 6 i started to have a sour throat, very mild and went to my doctor who said it is ok and just take anti alergy. i did take softin 10mg for two days and i was ok but for next two weeks i felt my throat is not fully normal as i do feel slight pain in neck but when i swollow it felt normal. on week 8 i went to doctor again for sour throat and she said it is frengities (if i am spelling correctly) and is just an acute one. i am taking anti alergy but this slightly sour throat is making me worried. I have never had temperature during these last 59 days. please advise me when to test for conclusive hiv negative. moreover pl tell me what does window period significance, means howmany should test positive at 7-8 weeks post exposure Elisa blood test. I am so grateful if you can help me ease my anxiety. what is the significance of symptoms and testing. what comes first, symptoms or a detection in blood test. pl do reply sir

Response from Mr. Chambers

Unfortunately, my reply is I am not qualified to answer transmission questions as I do not have the training. You should direct your question to one of the medical personnel on this panel or your own physician.

Hiv possible exposure
HIV from food?