Hiv possible exposure

Good day! I need some advice!

I am a 24 year old male and work in the prehospital emergency services. 5 months ago i had to transport a patient to a primary hospital. On our way to the hospital the patient became aggresive and pulled her drip out. The patient was hiv pos. we struggled more than 40 minutes to get the patient under control, eventually backup arrived. I noticed on both my arms were blood smeared in a rather large area. I did not notice any open wounds, however i had a small wound with a scab, however i did not notice blood close to it. I immediately used trigene to clean my arms. I also did not feel any stinging of the trigene due to open wounds.

Exactly 2weeks after the case i suddenly felt weak and fatiqued. It just came out of nowhere. I immediately thought back to the event and made a dr appointment. Hiv elisa came back neg. i was so fatiqued i slept all day almost everyday for a week.

Sincethen i stressed alot, severe stress. For 5 months ive had what seems to be thrush orally. I feel moderately fatiqued all the time. My 5 month elisa also came back neg. i just dont feel the same. I did take antibiotics and use nystatin. Not helping. Ive also had diarhoea on and off every now and then.

Can you please give me your insight? Thanks.

Concerned

Response from Mr. Chambers

You need to re-test.

KY HIV partner reporting
HIV Transmission through massage