KY HIV partner reporting
Feb 1, 2013
Does an HIV infected person have to disclose their stats to partners
Response from Mr. Chambers
I assume you are asking about a legal requirement to disclose your status to sex partners. That varies dramatically by state. If you are a resident of Kentucky, you will need to see the Kentucky statutes, probably under the Safety and Health section of the law.
I try not to push my opinions on others, but I strongly believe that, legal or not, you are morally obligated to carefully practice safe sex. While you may choose not to reveal your status, you should make clear in advance that you always use safe sex practices and insist that he or her do the same.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.