KY HIV partner reporting

Does an HIV infected person have to disclose their stats to partners

Response from Mr. Chambers

I assume you are asking about a legal requirement to disclose your status to sex partners. That varies dramatically by state. If you are a resident of Kentucky, you will need to see the Kentucky statutes, probably under the Safety and Health section of the law.

I try not to push my opinions on others, but I strongly believe that, legal or not, you are morally obligated to carefully practice safe sex. While you may choose not to reveal your status, you should make clear in advance that you always use safe sex practices and insist that he or her do the same.

Jacques

TLC,DLC and VDRL
Hiv possible exposure