|TLC,DLC and VDRL
Feb 1, 2013
can TLC,DLC and VDRL tests detect HIV after 20 days........????????? plz reply....thnq
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry, I am not qualified to answer medical questions. Ask one of our medical experts. also, the answer to your questions may be on line from the manufacturer.
HSA / high deductible / high out of pocket insurance.
KY HIV partner reporting
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Shingles?
- What Is The Earliest Time Frame Of Wart Formation After Exposure To Hpv?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Side Effects For Men With Herpes?
- Topical Cream To Soothe Genital Herpes Outbreak
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Your Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.