|TLC,DLC and VDRL
Feb 1, 2013
can TLC,DLC and VDRL tests detect HIV after 20 days........????????? plz reply....thnq
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry, I am not qualified to answer medical questions. Ask one of our medical experts. also, the answer to your questions may be on line from the manufacturer.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.