Travel Ban in the USA?

Hi, I'd like to know if there is any kind of restrictions to let people using HAART to get into the USA. As far as I know Obama lifted the HIV related travel ban in 2010. But I need to be sure that if I will be exposed to any kind of discrimination. Will I enter the country with mu meds in my hand luggage? Can you please inform me with your recent experiences? Thank you.

Response from Mr. Chambers

Like you, it is my understanding that you will be admitted to the US with HIV. I wish I could say without any problems, but having gone through customs into the US, everyone occasionally encounters less than courteous personnel, but there should be no issue of your status or medications.

You should have prescriptions for all your medications with you, and follow all the general rules for travelers traveling with medications and rules about carry-on luggage.

Good luck. Despite our issues, I think you'll find the US is quite a marvelous country. Jacques

can life be prolonged at Aids last stage?
HSA / high deductible / high out of pocket insurance.