can life be prolonged at Aids last stage?

Hello sir, my uncle is suffering from.aids final stage. The doctors said he cannot be saved please please tell a way to prolong his life. What is the best treatment, best hospital, best doctors everything. I love my uncle. Please save him. Im in india right now sir. Reply as soon as possible

Response from Mr. Chambers

I am so sorry for you and your uncle. I'm afraid I'm not medically qualified to answer your questions, and I encourage you to ask one of the physicians on this panel.

The one thing you can do is support your uncle emotionally. If he is in his final stages of life, you can provide him the love and care so that he will know he is loved and cherished.

My thoughts are with you both, Jacques

Cigna Group Life/Disability
Travel Ban in the USA?