Follow up to SSDI letter

In a follow up to my two emails dated 01/21/13-SSDI letter and SSDI letter additional information. I called SSDI and they explained the letter to me. They said they already reviewed my SSDI claim and that I wont get any additional requests for information even though it states it was forwarded to Disability Determination Services in my state. The rep said the review was already done and benefits will continue. The letter did state "We recently reviewed the evidence in your Social Security Disability claim and found that your disability is continuing" but also the statement about forwarding.

I think you can probably see my confusion on this. Thank you

Response from Mr. Chambers

I certainly understand your confusion, but am glad it worked out as it did.

As good as computers are, letterwriting is not one of their strong suits. If you haven't figured it out by now, individuals don't write these letters. They choose from boiler plate options to create it and it never quite says what it tries to.

Jacques

Still not undetectable
Self-funded ppo meds coverage