SSDI letter additional information

Dear Sir,

I recently sent you the following question:

I have been on SSDI since I was found fully favorable back in March 2012. I was found disabled since July 2010 and received back payment and have been receiving monthly checks since then.

I recently received a letter from SSDI stating that they had reviewed my disability claim and found that my disability is continuing and that I had not worked any trial months. It stated that this letter is only discussing how any work may affect my disability BUT it also stated that the law requires them to review my medical condition to make sure I am still disabled under their rules. They stated that they have forwarded my file to Disability Determination Services in my state for medical review. I am 51 years old and in poor health with AIDS/HIV and numerous other conditions. Should I be worrying about this? They stated they will send me any decision in a separate letter. What should I expect?

Additional information: There were no questionairres or questions for me to answer in this letter. I am so confused as to what this letter means. Is this a CDR? The letter just went on to explain about working. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have been very sick and have been to my doctor multiple times since I was awarded benefits. Thank you again.

Response from Mr. Chambers

It sounds like you are simply being advised to expect CDR forms from your state's DDS office.

See my earlier reply to your initial question. Even if you do have to go through a CDR, it sounds like, based on your medical issues and, to a certain extent, your age, you should be OK.

There is a short form CDR which is an Optical Character Reader form which is is to complete, and will probably continue your benefits.

The long form is more involved, but if your doctors have been documenting your restrictions and limitations, you should be OK with that too.

SSDI Letter
Still not undetectable