Jan 21, 2013
MY RIBA POSITIVE AND HCV RNA RT PCR IS 234 .KINDLY TELL ME THAT IT IS DETECTED OR NOT.NOW I NEED THE INJECTIONS?WHAT IS THE TREATMENT
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm not qualified to handles medical questions. I work with benefits and workplace issues.
HIV testing & Taking Depakote/ or Valporic Acid
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.