Jan 21, 2013
MY RIBA POSITIVE AND HCV RNA RT PCR IS 234 .KINDLY TELL ME THAT IT IS DETECTED OR NOT.NOW I NEED THE INJECTIONS?WHAT IS THE TREATMENT
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm not qualified to handles medical questions. I work with benefits and workplace issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is To Get Hiv From Sharing A Drink?
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- Can Omega 3 Help With HIV?
- Is Kaletra Plus Combivir A Good Combination?
- Can You Die From Mycobacterium Avium Complex?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of The Clap?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.