|Urine with trace amount of blood, HIV status unknown
Jan 21, 2013
I was dumping urine from a urinal into the toilet and unfortunately didn't have my goggles on because my gloves were already dirty and I didn't want to change gloves to put them on. While dumping the urine (which labs showed had trace RBCs in it), I sort of felt something in my eye. I'm not sure if it was a splash or not. I don't know the pt's HIV status. What should I do? Should I be worried?
Response from Mr. Chambers
You should get tested.
Chronic throat infection suspecting HIV?? Living in fear
Needle stick, possible HIV?
- Burning Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.