Chronic throat infection suspecting HIV?? Living in fear

Dear doctor, I am from India.I got married recently on june 29 2012. After my marriage my body started behaving differently. 2 weeks post my marriage i had symptoms like .too much sweating in forehead,muscular pain, evening time mild fever,pain in the lower leg,some sweeling below my jaw (doctor said it is a salivary gland not a lymph node and he said it is normal)(i have never experienced such symptoms in my 28 year life). During my first night my penis got completely soaked in blood subsequently for 2 days. so i went to a doctor he checked for all virus- but all were negative but didnt check for HIV - 15 days before marriage i donated blood and my reports were fine including HIV -ve HCV -ve VDRL -ve HCV -ve Hbs Ag -ve ...so i tested for HIV post 2 months of marriage on sep 17 th2012 for HIV using ECLIA method it came non reactive and again i checked on DEcember 3 rd ECLIA method anti HIV ab/ag test ECLIA method - it came back non reactive. now in the mid of Dec 2012 i got a throat infection which never cured till date throat is inflammed and red and after visting the ENT and taken medication it never cured. I dont know the hiv status of my wife neither i can go and ask her ? i am in crucial situation whether i have to take the test again to rule out HIV as my wifes HIV status is uknown to me .Recently she got a fever where her WBC were Low to 2600. i have made the hiv test at 2 month mark and 5 month mark .. do i have to test again because of my symptoms i assume my test results were false.my parents are urging me for a kid ..but i dont know whether i can proceed or not.. i cant go and ask my wife did u test for HIV ?? its equal to doubting her...doctor please guide me whether my chronic throat infection is due to anxiety or it is because of hiv....i am dying doctor atleast if i am infected i can go for medicatiosn before it completely destroys me ....i place my life at your foot kindly guide me pls ... ( i had a girl friend before my marriage and we had intercourse 2 years before - i trust her to the core as i know her from the begining)i knowmy hiV status befor marriage and i am sure it is negative....kindly guide me doctor and i want to put an end to this as this is spoiling my life

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm not a doctor and not qualified to answer medical questions. Go get tested again to know for sure.

Blue cross, atripla?
Urine with trace amount of blood, HIV status unknown