|Hiv from new sex toy
Jan 17, 2013
I bought a prostate vibrating toy from a sex shop. The cashier put batteries in it to make sure it worked. I used it about an hour later but forgot to wash it. If the person that took it out of the package had hiv would it have been possible to catch in this scenario. I have been stressing a lot about this even though I feel I am most likely fine
Response from Mr. Chambers
Extremely rare, however, I am not qualified to answer transmission questions knowledgeably.
Health not really good
Blue cross, atripla?
- I Have The Antibodies For Hep C What Does That Mean
- Is Hiv Infection From Female To Male Low Risk?
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Staph Infection And Hiv
- How Long Does It Take For Hepatitis C To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.