Health not really good

I sometimes really cant function right on da job am I able to get disability?

Response from Mr. Chambers

There is no standard definition for "disability." Each disability insurance contract has its own definition; different laws have different definitions.

Most people asking about "disability" usually mean Social Security. Even then, I'm afraid that doesn't give me much information about your condition.

The definition of disability in Social Security is: 1. Due to a serious documented medical condition,AND

2. You are unable to earn Substantial Gainful Activity ($1,040 in 2013) because of that condition, AND

3. It has or is expected to last for at least twelve months or end in death.

Are you being treated for a serious medical condition that is documented in medical files?

Are you unable to function at any job with any regularity and unable to earn $1040/month?

Is the condition ongoing long enough to last for twelve months?

These are things you and your medical record will need to show to obtain Social Security Disability (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).

scissor cut at jail
Hiv from new sex toy