|Health not really good
Jan 14, 2013
I sometimes really cant function right on da job am I able to get disability?
Response from Mr. Chambers
There is no standard definition for "disability." Each disability insurance contract has its own definition; different laws have different definitions.
Most people asking about "disability" usually mean Social Security. Even then, I'm afraid that doesn't give me much information about your condition.
The definition of disability in Social Security is: 1. Due to a serious documented medical condition,AND
2. You are unable to earn Substantial Gainful Activity ($1,040 in 2013) because of that condition, AND
3. It has or is expected to last for at least twelve months or end in death.
Are you being treated for a serious medical condition that is documented in medical files?
Are you unable to function at any job with any regularity and unable to earn $1040/month?
Is the condition ongoing long enough to last for twelve months?
These are things you and your medical record will need to show to obtain Social Security Disability (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
scissor cut at jail
Hiv from new sex toy
- Is Thrush Connected To Vaginal Yeast Infection?
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Small Cuts?
- What Are The Very First Symptoms Of Aids And When Do They Appear?
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- Why Is There No Cure For Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.