scissor cut at jail

Ok i was being released from jail and when they gave me the scissors to cut my plastic band off i was in a rush and cut myself it basically pinched my skin then cut it and it didnt bleed at first but then it did... There was no visible blood on the scissors but i dont know if i was the only one to cut myself that day

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm sorry I'm not qualified to answer transmission questions. You should ask one of the medical experts on this panel.

As lay person, I would say your chances of that infecting you are extremely small.

Re: visa issue
Health not really good