Jan 2, 2013
Hello doctor happy new year too u. I have a quick question for u. I had sex with a prostitued lastnight and the condom broke I kept going for a little bit but then I pull out and I noticed the condom broke and I woke up with a cold this morning and flue like systems. Can u contract HIV/aids for that one time?
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry; I'm not qualified to answer transmission questions. Please ask one of the medical personnel on this panel.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Before Antibodies Are Detected?
- How Long Does The HIV Virus Live Outside The Body?
- Is There An Immediate Notification If Positive HIV Test Result?
- Odds Of Male Getting Hiv From Female With Condom
- Reactive Antibody And Negative Elisa And Western Blot
- Window Testing Period For Unprotected Receptive Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.