fear of hepa B

hi doctor! i'm 22 years old. I'm very nervous of acquiring blood borne diseases especially HIV and hepa B. last week i was at the hospital with my sister who recently gave birth. We were sharing this room with another patient who happens to be HePa B reactive. I am so worried since that patient has a family member who visited and was able to touch her blood (though im not sure if the blood was dry or not or just dried up on her hands )then moments later she touched a surface of our bed and our table then she touched our blanket. i am so afraid i or my sister or the baby would get contaminated. please help me and enlighten me regarding this. and doctor is it possible our other things on that same room would get contaminated as well though she haven't touched it? if its contaminated im planning to spray lysol or alcohol on it?is it appropriate?

im hoping to receive your reply doctor. thank you very much

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm sorry. I am not a doctor. I handle benefits and workplace issues. You need to ask one of the medical professionals on this panel.

Can you contract HIV through contact of someone's blood in your mouth
HIV/aids