Can you contract HIV through contact of someone's blood in your mouth

I was playing basketball and a guys arm was bleeding and his blood was all over the ball during the game. I was guarding the guy and ball hit my mouth. Any chance if the person had something contagious that would transfer through my mouth? What if his blood got on my hands and touched my mouth later. Any chance of transmission?

Response from Mr. Chambers

It is doubtful, but I am not qualified to answer transmission questions. Contact one of the medical experts on this site.

HIV positive and looking to work abroad.
fear of hepa B