|can i continue taking alcohol when am hiv positive
Dec 26, 2012
alcohol and HIV,and i continue
Response from Mr. Chambers
This is really a medical issue that I'm not qualified to answer. You should ask this of a doctor.
Clearly, you don't want to abuse alcohol, or use it to the degree that it impairs your ability to protect yourself and others.
- Common Neuropathy Diseases Associated With Jerking
- Kaposi's Sarcoma In Black People
- Does Hiv Affect White Blood Cells?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Potassium And Hiv
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.