|can i continue taking alcohol when am hiv positive
Dec 26, 2012
alcohol and HIV,and i continue
| Response from Mr. Chambers
This is really a medical issue that I'm not qualified to answer. You should ask this of a doctor.
Clearly, you don't want to abuse alcohol, or use it to the degree that it impairs your ability to protect yourself and others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Is The Life Span Of Syphilis?
- What Is The Best Treatment For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If Your Chlamydia Gets Worse?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Do Doctors Give You For Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.