chnaces of getting infected
Dec 5, 2012
i had anal sex with a guy onfriday and he used a condom, then on saturday we engaged and i thought he had one on and after 5-8 minutes of intercourse i decide i wanted to stop and thatd when i found out he was not wearing one. he told me that he was safe. we did use heavy amounts of lube before and during this short ordeal. what r my chances of getting the virus if he is indeed infected himself/ oh and i did go and clean up very well afterwards in my anus with soap.he didnt ejaculate at all.and how soon should i test anyway?
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry. I specialize in benefits and workplace issues and am not qualified to answer transmission questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.