chnaces of getting infected

i had anal sex with a guy onfriday and he used a condom, then on saturday we engaged and i thought he had one on and after 5-8 minutes of intercourse i decide i wanted to stop and thatd when i found out he was not wearing one. he told me that he was safe. we did use heavy amounts of lube before and during this short ordeal. what r my chances of getting the virus if he is indeed infected himself/ oh and i did go and clean up very well afterwards in my anus with soap.he didnt ejaculate at all.and how soon should i test anyway?

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm sorry. I specialize in benefits and workplace issues and am not qualified to answer transmission questions.

Denied a vacation over ride on my medication
How to gain