Nov 26, 2012
Doctor i have these symptoms can it be aids,headach pains in my hands and legs with my chest too and flu for almost 4 months now
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry, but I'm not a doctor. I specialize in benefits and workplace issues and am not qualified to answer medical questions.
Is the term "Full-Blown AIDS" used in medical settings?
what to do, to be prevented from HIV.....???
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep B With A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.