Nov 21, 2012
Hello it really seems nice here,I slept with a hiv positive woman without a condom,which that I found after intercourse on black and white she is positive...on the 6th after exposure I went for a architect hiv combo test and it was non-reactive,on the 4th week again I went for a 4th generation lab test-non reactive,and then again 4weeks and 3days-non reactive(4th generation) doctors saying I don't have hiv coz the test is a 4th gen test,Is this n maricle or did I simply just didnt catch the virus?is there a chance that it might change after few weeks?
| Response from Mr. Chambers
It doesn't sound like you are infected, but I specialize in benefits and am not qualified to answer transmission questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of HIV Infection
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.