hiv results

Hello it really seems nice here,I slept with a hiv positive woman without a condom,which that I found after intercourse on black and white she is positive...on the 6th after exposure I went for a architect hiv combo test and it was non-reactive,on the 4th week again I went for a 4th generation lab test-non reactive,and then again 4weeks and 3days-non reactive(4th generation) doctors saying I don't have hiv coz the test is a 4th gen test,Is this n maricle or did I simply just didnt catch the virus?is there a chance that it might change after few weeks?

Response from Mr. Chambers

It doesn't sound like you are infected, but I specialize in benefits and am not qualified to answer transmission questions.

hiv transmission in sex with condoms used is possible?
Is the term "Full-Blown AIDS" used in medical settings?