hiv transmission in sex with condoms used is possible?
Nov 20, 2012
Sir, Recently 3 days back I had a sex with a girl only one time. I m not sure that the girl is affected with HIV or not. Before I use my condom, I touched her Vagina with my one finger and never penetrate. Just I touched and removed and I feel wet in her Vagina. Then after I put my condom for sex. After I used condom I had sex not more than 1 minute and I removed the condom and washed my penis. Is the touched wet particles in my finger enters into the condom and contacted with my penis will cause HIV? Please suggest me.
Response from Mr. Chambers
I seriously doubt it, but I'm not qualified to answer transmission questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.