Fatigue and Workplace Accomodation

I recently had a meeting with our senior HR person to advise him that my work schedule might include trips home during the day for naps due to the extreme fatigue I am experiencing with taking these HIV meds. Are fatigue issues becoming more common in the workplace now? I requested the appointment as I don't feel the fatigue is getting any better, and the medication regimen is working. I worry about my performance overall. Is this fatigue considered a disability? I never thought I would be faced with this kind of decision....Thank you.. your forum is valuable.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I do not know whether workplace fatigue is beoming more of an issue or not. If you are unable to work the full time schedule in your company, you will have to work with HR to develop a reasonable accommodation, assuming that that can be done. Being HIV positive does provide you protection under ADA.

How to make the work place
HELP!