|can these be hiv symptoms????
Nov 17, 2012
hello..... i had a protected sex with a grl 5 months back... after 5 months i have a small swollen lymphnode under right arm pit for 5 days then later runny nose for 18 days... then small joint pains on and off in ankle and foot. can these be the symptoms of hiv or any other viral disease??? do all the symptoms appear at a time in hiv??? and do they appear after 6 months of intercorse also??? i am worried:((( plzzz help... thanks in advance...
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry, but I handle benefits and workplace issues. I am not qualified to answer medical questions.
Bloody gauze pad exposure
hiv transmission in sex with condoms used is possible?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Organism Causes The Shingles?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Hpv?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.