|Mandatory HIV Education in the Workplace?
May 4, 2001
I work at a private university in a relatively rural area. HIV education does not take priority even though we are training medical professionals. I am a volunteer for several local HIV/AIDS agencies, and am of the opinion that HIV education should be mandatory. Are there any rules on this issue? Shouldn't there be? Education is one of the BEST preventions!!
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Small business health insurance plan.
Disclosure of health status by insurance company?
- Horizontal Vs Vertical Transmission Of Hiv
- Difference Between Active And Inactive Hepatitis C
- How Long Can A Child Live With Hiv?
- If Hiv Positive When Does Neuropathy Develop?
- Will My Std Show Up On My Hiv Test?
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.