|Mandatory HIV Education in the Workplace?
May 4, 2001
I work at a private university in a relatively rural area. HIV education does not take priority even though we are training medical professionals. I am a volunteer for several local HIV/AIDS agencies, and am of the opinion that HIV education should be mandatory. Are there any rules on this issue? Shouldn't there be? Education is one of the BEST preventions!!
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Small business health insurance plan.
Disclosure of health status by insurance company?
- Hiv Wounds That Will Not Heal
- What Pathogenic Organism Causes Hiv?
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Eye?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.