|Low platelets and HIV
Nov 13, 2012
Hi; i have unprotected sex from almost 6 months, after 2 weeks from action; i faced low platelets count (10000) with little red spots on my skin, the doctors gave me asteroids and i did antibody test after 12 weeks, PCR after 14 weeks, combo test after 15 weeks and all negative. i'm worry that the asteroids may delay the window period and i'm actually HIV positive. i don't know what to do.
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry. I handle benefits and work issues and am not qualified to answer medical questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.