|HIV or AIDS can't keep me from getting a green card?
Nov 13, 2012
I have 3 years already working in USA (L-1 visa) and i would like to apply for the "Green Card". I am HIV positive (not in meds yet), can I still get a green card? (what are my chances, how feasible/realistic do you think my possibilities are?).
Thanks in advance for all your help and support, we truly appreciated.
| Response from Mr. Chambers
HIV is no longer a barrier to entering the US nor becoming a legal permanent resident or citizen.
Good luck, Jacques
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.