|swollen lymph nodes
Nov 7, 2012
does swollen lymph nodes during primary hiv infection regress or may go away right away? can you have a swollen node for just a day?
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry. I do benefits and cannot answer medical questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes In The Belly
- Hiv Swollen Lymph Nodes And Do They Go Away
- Do Swollen Lymph Nodes Go Away With Hiv?
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- What Is The Chance Of Being Cured Of Shingles?
- What Does It Mean If My Pap Smear Is Normal But I Am Hpv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.