|swollen lymph nodes
Nov 7, 2012
does swollen lymph nodes during primary hiv infection regress or may go away right away? can you have a swollen node for just a day?
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry. I do benefits and cannot answer medical questions.
widow needs to find out how to collect husbands benefits
denial of health care coverage
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Fluid On The Condom Transmit Hiv?
- Hipatitis B,c, Open Cut Contact To Blood On Surfaces
- Hiv Guy's Sperm In Contact With My Open Wound
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.