SSD and return to school

I'm sure you've answered this question before, but I'm going to throw it out again. I am currently on Social Security Disability and want to return to school (full-time grad school) to prepare for a new career. My new career goal is public administration/non-profit administration. Will the SSA allow me to do this while continuing my disability payments? Do I need to inform the SSA of my plans?

Response from Mr. Chambers

Yes you can go to school and still collect your SSD benefits.

You don't need to inform Social Security unless you get some kind of honorarium or stipend that covers living expenses. Grants or scholarships that only cover tuition and/or books are not considered earnings so they don't impact your benefits.

Good luck with school, Jacques

about hiv
widow needs to find out how to collect husbands benefits