Is there any help? I am desperate!

My dear uncle was diagnosed with AIDS, I am terribly distraught! He lives in Tijuana Mex. and has not been able to get treatment since he had to quite his job because he is so sick right now. He has no health insurance or money. Is there anything I can do to help raise funds to help pay for his treatment? I am so desperate right now! Someone please please help!

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm not sure if your uncle is a citizen of Mexico or an American citizen living in Mexico.

In Mexico, health care is quite inexpensive compared to the US. The quality of care varies substantially, but there are many good physicians.

Is he getting treatment? If not, contact an AIDS Service Organization in Tijuana. They will be able guide you. A search of this site and the web turns up several alternatives to care for HIV.

Finding good HIV care is not as easy to find as it is in the US, but there are groups that should be able to help.

Good luck, Jacques

Workers Accommodations, HIPAA, FMLA
Insurance