Needle stick from HIV + & HCV + positive patient today 10-22-12

I had a puncture from a solid suture needle during an OR surgical procedure today. Immediately following the stick I flushed my finger under running water with various antiseptics. And then directly went to OHS for follow-up. The patients viral load for hiv was undectable in May, but that was the last bloodwork in our system. 5 months ago or so...I assume this patient has been on anti-viral meds. Do those also exist for HCV? My NP started me on the meds for four weeks for the HIV PEP. My question is how likely is it that I could convert...and do these patients undergoing major surgery stay on their HIV meds / HCV meds. My NP says all I can do is wait. And continue seeing them on their schedule they gave me. Will the PEP for HIV show false positive weather it be antibody tests and/or RNA testing which I have schedule weeks from now, I knoW the risk is low. But any insight and information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ao much

Response from Mr. Chambers

I doubt that infected you, but I'm not medically trained and not qualified to give you a knowledgeable answer.

ear piercing
Medicare Plans?