What's the chance I've contacted HIV through blood contact?

Today I was down at the beach when two homeless men got into a serious fight. One drew a knife and stabbed the other one before running off. I went on an hour long run and came back to that area to drink from a water fountain. Then someone nearby told me that the man who was stabbed used it to rinse some of his blood off. I didn't see any sign of blood on it, and I'm sure in the hour I was gone other people used the fountain. I also noticed some people in something resembling hazmat suits cleaning up blood puddles. I think they cleaned the fountain while I was gone, but I'm not sure. I guess I'm being paranoid, but what's the chance that I could have came in contact with his blood from the fountain?

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm sorry I'm not qualified to answer transmission problems. My field is benefits and workplace issues.

re; recent expat question from 12 Oct. in Japan...
social security benefits