HIV from dried blood from a centrifuge?

Hi, I'm 16 and I worked with a doctor over the summer. One of my duties was putting blood samples into the centrifuge then packing them. I used to read the patients files in order the package them and a large number had HIV. One day I was taking the blood tubes out of the centrifuge and I scratched my finger at a sharp corner. It has been stressing me out for the past month please help! It was a tiny scratch on my finger, as you guys know they're are small amounts of blood in the centrifuge that dry up.

Response from Mr. Chambers

You need to speak with a medical person. I handle benefits and workplace issues.

No More Truvada Co-Pay Assistance?
SSDI and Work Activity Report