|No More Truvada Co-Pay Assistance?
Oct 15, 2012
My pharmacy told me that the co-pay assistance program for Truvada ended on October 1 and that there is no replacement program for Truvada. Is this true? I had benefitted from the program for a couple years.
Response from Mr. Chambers
I haven't heard, but you should check with the manufacturer if that's where the assistance was coming from?
Are you eligible for ADAP? If you haven't applied you may want to contact your state's ADAP program to see.
LAMIVUDINE & ZIDOVUDINE CON EFAVIRENZ ¿QUE HAGO?
HIV from dried blood from a centrifuge?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
- Oral Thrush Contagious Through Kissing
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.