IS 3 MONTHS TEST CONCLUSIVE FOR HIV
Oct 11, 2012
IS 3 MONTHS TEST CONCLUSIVE FOR HIV OR 6 MONTHS TEST IS A MUST FOR HIVE CONFIRMATION.PLZ GUIDE.
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm not qualified to answer such medical questions. Ask one of the treatment specialists on this panel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Is Yellow Discharge A Sign Of Herpes?
- Laser Surgery For Genital Warts
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Herpes Look Like?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.