is there help with out of pocket expense with my insurance

After a recent major heart attack, I am faced with a lot of medical bills. I have insurance, but my out of pocket is $5000.00. Do you know if there is help with this out of pocket expense? Thanks

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm not aware of any group or source that provides assistance nation wide. Check local non-profits. Also, talk to the creditors to see what can be worked out. Some medical bills can be either reduced or eliminated if the creditor agrees. Also, if you owe a hospital, ask them about their assistance programs. Some use funds under the Hill-Burton law to help pay unpaid bills, but I'm not sure of the eligibility requirements or know if having insurance would affect that.

Virtually all will allow you to make partial payments over a period of time.

Good luck, Jacques

WORK VISA FOR INDIA
IS 3 MONTHS TEST CONCLUSIVE FOR HIV