|chances of infection from a testing center.
Oct 1, 2012
Hi ....two days back I got tested in a Rapid HIV center , my result was negative but my concern is the person who tested me accidently touched or scratched the countertop instead of the kit, immediately she used the same stick to touch my blood in fingertip for testing. Someone got tested before me. Is there any possibility of blood spills from previous person to infect me?
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I answer benefits and work questions. I am not qualified to answer medical or transmission questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- List Of All Known Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.