Sep 27, 2012
Hi I am 28 years old. Why should I buy Life Insurance.
| Response from Mr. Chambers
Who is going to suffer if you are no longer alive? Will someone suffer financially? If so, that could be a reason to purchase life insurance. If you have or plan to have children, you may want to consider it.
If you have no one dependent on you, the only reason to purchase life insurance would be to buy a small policy to cover final expenses and pay off debts.
Regardless of what a life insurance agent may tell you, life insurance is an especially poor investment.
I hope this helps, Jacques
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.