|Transferring ADAP from state to state
Sep 27, 2012
I'm thinking of a move back to Pennsylvania from California and California has ADAP and Pennsylvania calls IT something else but will be the difficulties in the transfer Any suggestions on how I go about doing all this And still keeping my coverage?
| Response from Mr. Chambers
Each state operates its own ADAP program according to its own rules. You will need to apply as a new member in Pennsylvania. This website should give you the information you need to enroll. This website
Good luck, Jacques
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Transfer Adap To A Different State?
- Adap New York State Requirements
- Sore Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.